Sunday 7 December 2014

Baptismal cake for baby girl


Here's what I have created for my clients baby, it's rishka's christening!
I love this simple yet cute christening cake that I've made because I love the flowers and the quilt details.
Those baby shoes and blocks with letters are also cute. When we delivered this cake my client was so happy to see that cake because this design is what she requested.
I'm so glad so see my client's reaction and smile and it was priceless. My hardwork while baking and not sleeping for almost 20 hrs. was fade because of her positive feedback on my cake creation hehe.
Nakakawala po talaga ng pagod pag ganun tsaka nakakataba ng puso ung mga ganung feedbacks galing sa client.


This is the photo where my client sent.
She got this photo from google and she wants me to copy this design.
(Credits to Sweet Art)


And Tadaah!
Here's my version!







I hope you like it! :) 
Thanks for dropping by! godbless everyone!

1 comment: