Monday 8 December 2014

Baptismal cake for Baby Boy!


Here's my creation of Baptismal cake for Baby Dwyane
The cake design was quiet detailed and cute. Especially the baby siting on the top layer with the baby shoes on his sides was a nice a idea from my client. Those clothesline at the bottom layer were nice, 
I didn't have a chance to meet my client because she was at the church when I came at the venue. So her sister assist me to set up the cake. When I arrived at the venue at Kenny Rogers beside heritage hotel Pasay City. There are some guest already arrived at the venue and I saw their eyes are at my cake hehe. They looked happy to see my cake creation was simple yet cute hehe. I heared some of them saying the cake was nice and cute. And while I'm setting up the cake at the table, photographers of the event couldn't wait to take a photo at the cake hehe. So while I'm holding the cake they took some shots on it.









No comments:

Post a Comment