Monday 17 February 2014

A Big Heart for my Sweetheart!

It's Love month!
       Let us spread love to our love-ones this love month. Make their day a little more sweeter and tastier. I baked Redvelvet heart cake with cream cheese frosting before Valentines day for my family, this cake was more tastier than I expect! Even my cousins and hubby loved this cake because the frosting and the cake was so delicious and not too sweet. I have 3 available sizes in these heart cake the regular,small and extrasmall size.
   
















3 comments:

  1. Wow.. you made this? It looks yummy and could be a nice gift to bf who has a sweet tooth. I hope I could also make some someday. I have oven that i bought for polymer clay purposes.

    ~" Sa Mata ng Isang Probinsiyana "~

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teri Yellow my bf was so happy to see and taste this one He loved it!. You must try this one sis it's just easy. :)

    ReplyDelete