Wednesday 11 December 2013

Black forest is the best!

A black forest cake is a chocolate cake with cherries, dark chocolate, icing and liquor.I baked a black forest cake last week and it resulted into a lovely and yummy cake. I want it to be perfectly designed and delicious. This cake has a cherry brandy that adds flavor to the cake. I used cherries with stem because it's makes the cake more beautiful and also black forest cake usually have cherries and dark chocolates on it. I made this cake as a birthday gift for my hubbies friend. And they were so happy when they saw it 'cause it looked pretty and delicious. I was also glad of making that cake because I made it on my own. I have learned baking this during our workshop last month and I'm very thankful to chef Mario who taught me how to do it. I thought this will only happen in my dreams but it became come true. And I have learned that Dreams do come true and nothing is impossible! :)






  I hope, you guys love my work thanks a lot for viewing my blog :)
         And don't let your dreams just be dreams!                                               




1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah,I hope you'll post more of your baked goods...

    ReplyDelete